Safe diets not only improve your health but also help you to lose weight permanently. Learn 4 signs of a safe diet and 2 balanced diets to help you lose weight safely and easily.
The basic principles of any weight loss diet without harm to health are:
- balanced diet;
- reasonable limits;
- gradual loss of extra pounds;
- provided the body with all the necessary nutrients.
If these conditions are not met, then it can not be observed more than 3 days, and even better - to arrange a discharge of one day.
To lose 5-10 pounds or more, you should choose extremely balanced methods.
Types of harmless effective diets
Absolutely harmless diets do not exist because they always imply the presence of restrictions that put stress on the body, get used to new foods and work something else. At the same time, they are very effective diets, the observance of which causes minimal, even purely symbolic damage to health (if we talk about the adaptation of the body), and also allows you to improve your health, you feel very comfortable. Their result is not achieved too quickly, but lasts for a long time, and often forever. Optimal in this regard are considered as economical diets, whose name speaks for itself.
Losing weight with a gentle method is a system of proper nutrition based on the use of healthy foods and the rejection of unhealthy or too high calorie foods. The menu of the soft diet is relatively easy to compose, and is also the complete opposite of traditional "hungry" diets. It is developed for 21 days with a loss of up to 4-5 kg of excess weight.
The essence of saving weight loss comes from the fact that for every three weeks, two menus are offered, alternating daily. It is mandatory to consume celery, which speeds up the metabolism.
Option number 1:
- Breakfast - a cup of milk with a teaspoon of honey, a loaf of bread;
- Lunch - a sandwich of black bread, butter, a piece of celery, tea without sugar;
- Lunch - vegetable soup, a piece of boiled beef, 2 potatoes "in uniform", cabbage salad with celery;
- Afternoon snack - vegetable slices, crackers;
- Meals - 250 ml fat kefir, a sandwich of black bread, butter, a piece of celery.
Option number 2:
- Breakfast - a sandwich of black bread, butter, a piece of celery, tea without sugar;
- Lunch - 250 ml low-fat kefir, black bread sandwich with butter, vegetable salad with beets, celery;
- Lunch - chicken broth, a portion of cooked fish, 2 potatoes "in uniform", herbs, celery;
- Afternoon tea - fresh fruit, cookies cookies;
- Meal - a cup of milk with honey, 2 slices of black bread.
Option number 1:
- Breakfast - fresh fruit, 3 croutons;
- Lunch - a sandwich of black bread, butter, feta cheese;
- Lunch - vegetable soup, lean meat, carrot salad with celery, jelly;
- Afternoon tea - cookies cookies, orange;
- Food - a piece of soft bread, a cup of milk, honey.
Option number 2:
- Breakfast - black bread, jam, tea with milk without sugar;
- Lunch - black bread, a piece of skinless chicken, herbal tea without additives;
- Lunch - fatty borscht, boiled fish, salad with beets, celery;
- Afternoon tea - milk with crackers;
- Dinner - Fatty cheese, tea without sugar.
Option number 1:
- Breakfast - black bread, jam, coffee;
- Lunch - boiled egg, black bread and butter sandwich, vegetable slices;
- Lunch - mushroom soup with herbs, celery, low-fat cutlet, fresh vegetables;
- Afternoon Tea - Apple, Cracker;
- Dinner - 250 ml of natural yogurt, soft bun.
Option number 2:
- Breakfast - milk with honey, crackers;
- Lunch - 2 black bread and sausage sandwiches without melt, vegetables, tea without sugar;
- Lunch - fish broth with a piece of fish, vegetables with celery, two baked apples;
- Afternoon tea - cookies cookies, orange;
- Dinner - black bread, boiled fish, celery, apples.
The basis of the soup method for losing weight is a soup prepared according to a special recipe. This method of losing weight is the safest for the body and very good for its recovery. It promotes weight loss, cleansing of toxins, and has a positive effect on the gastric mucosa.
To make the soup you will need:
- Onion - 7 pieces;
- Celery - to taste (at least 1 slice);
- Cabbage - 1 Kapp;
- Salad Pepper - 1 piece (green);
- Tomatoes - 4 pieces (fresh or canned).
All ingredients are chopped, poured with water, then boiled - 10 minutes with a strong cook, 30 minutes in summer mode. You can add a little salt, but just before eating the dish. The recipe allows you to easily change it by adding other vegetables, but not potatoes.
In addition to soup, you should definitely add the following foods to your diet:
- the first day - fruit;
- the second - vegetables (except rabbits, potatoes);
- third - vegetables, fruits;
- the fourth - 250 ml of skim milk, 4 bananas;
- Fifth - 400 g cooked beef, 6 tomatoes;
- sixth - 400 g of cooked chicken, all vegetables except rabbits and potatoes;
- seventh - only brown rice.
The best part is that the soup can be consumed in any quantity as soon as the feeling of hunger appears. The diet is designed for one week. It is relatively easy to follow, while weight loss can be 3-4 kg.
The benefits and harms of popular diets
The benefits and harms of diets depend on several factors:
- Severity of restrictions;
- Variety of menu;
- the presence of stressors;
Before deciding on the choice of a diet, it is necessary to consider all its advantages, disadvantages and risks, so that the result does not lead to disappointment or to the need for long-term treatment for the consequences of losing weight.
The essence of a protein-free diet is to limit the amount of protein to 20% of all nutrients per day. In this case it is necessary to drink at least 2 liters of clean water, if there are no contraindications.
The advantage of a protein free diet is that it helps in getting rid of the above mentioned problems. In addition, reducing the amount of protein in the body can lead to weight loss, but only with a properly balanced diet.
The beneficial effect of a protein-free diet is based on the principle of metabolic stabilization. Even though nutritionists believe that this technique has almost nothing to do with weight loss because it does not work well with physical activity, it can lead to damage and loss of muscle tissue.
what a shame
If you follow a protein-free diet, weight loss can be detrimental due to the fact that the composition of foods that do not contain protein contains a lot of fats and carbohydrates. Therefore, this technique is indispensable as an additional treatment in the presence of certain diseases, but it will be absolutely useful and even harmful for weight loss.
Gluten is a vegetable protein in grains that makes bakeries fluffy. For those who want to lose weight, the technique is very effective and delivers:
- Weight loss with minimal effort up to 3 kg per week;
- intensive cleaning of toxins;
- low-calorie but balanced diet;
- a varied menu that does not exhaust the body.
It should be borne in mind that gluten can be contained not only in flour, but also in many other products - cereals, meat products, semi-finished products, sauces, sweets, preserves, alcoholic beverages, packaged juices. In general, with a gluten-free diet, only fresh natural products are allowed:
- Vegetables, fruits, honey;
- Eggs, Meat;
- Legumes, soybeans, seeds, nuts;
- gluten-free flour and cereals (buckwheat, corn, millet, rice), potato starch;
- Butter, vegetable oil.
For people who are losing weight on a gluten-free diet, the diet helps:
- 10 kg in a month;
- build up the work of the digestive system;
- get rid of toxins, wastes, radionuclides;
- normalize the sugar level.
what a shame
Excluding the diet from the main sources of gluten - cereals - causes the body to start a lack of fiber, many vitamins and minerals, also as important as:
- Iron, calcium;
- B Vitamins;
- Folic acid.
Protein (low carb, no carbs)
Protein is a great way to lose weight without going hungry. This technique, which is considered as one of the most effective weight loss systems, involves the use of very different foods that provide the body with almost all the necessary substances. At the same time, the benefits and harms of a protein diet are directly related to the degree of its limitations.
There are a large number of possibilities for such methods, many of them are called low-carbohydrate or no carbohydrates, but the essence of each of them goes to the fact that the basis of the diet is protein.
Reasonable reduction in the amount of carbohydrates, together with the addition of protein products and fiber in the diet, has a positive effect on health during weight loss:
- Fiberglass and protein take a long time to digest, delivering a long-term feeling of fullness;
- Proteins support cell regeneration, which contributes to a good condition of the skin, which often suffers from weight loss;
- fatty deposits are broken down to provide the body with energy, while new deposits are not formed due to the lack of their main "suppliers" of fat - carbohydrates.
what a shame
If you follow a carbohydrate-free diet, the harm can be manifested by its side effects:
- increased fat burning causes the formation and accumulation of special compounds in the blood - ketones that penetrate into the urine, provokes the development of a dangerous disease - ketoneuria;
- insufficient nutrition of the brain with glucose reduces mental performance;
- excess protein increases the risk of cardiovascular disease and tumors;
- rapid removal of water from tissues, before active burning of fats, is fraught with severe dehydration;
- Lack of vitamins or minerals reduces immunity;
- delayed, heavy or insufficient bowel emptying (constipation) does not provide high quality intestinal cleansing, leads to the accumulation of toxins, the retention of toxins.
Salt-free food was originally developed as a therapeutic, but because as a result of its use simultaneously with the improvement of the condition, noticeable weight loss was found, it was adopted by many weights. Even though, with the wrong use of a salt-free diet, avoiding the benefits and harms of salt can be completely uncomplicated, as the harm to health can negate any effort to shed extra pounds.
Salt is not only a supplement that improves the taste of food, but also an important element in ensuring the normal functioning of the body. Therefore, a properly formulated salt-free diet does not exclude the use of salt, but only to a minimum amount.
Salt-free diet is based on the following principles:
- Refusal of harmful products (fried, fatty, smoked, spicy, salty);
- eat steamed dishes (mostly vegetables);
- fractionate five meals a day into small portions.
Salt-free food helps:
- eliminates the consequences of excessive salt intake;
- improve health, general well-being, appearance of a person;
- get rid of excess weight, cellulite, edema.
what a shame
A salt-free diet is absolutely contraindicated in two cases:
- in extreme heat;
- with increased physical exertion.
The buckwheat diet is also considered as one of the most effective ways to lose weight as this cereal contains few carbohydrates but many fiber, vitamins and trace elements. At the same time, the technique is based on the use of steamed buckwheat its advantages and disadvantages, and the harm of a buckwheat diet depends on its specific features - duration, requirements, restrictions.
Losing weight on buckwheat can be a day or a few days, and it also allows you to just take a cup or supplement with other diet products. The most severe buckwheat weight loss lasts 14 days and involves the use of only one steamed buckwheat in any quantity. A little fat-free kefir is allowed, as well as at least 2 liters of clean water. The diet of less strict buckwheat diets includes vegetables, fruits and other low calorie dishes.
Nutritionists cite the main advantage of buckwheat as its ability to cleanse the body and regulate metabolism. It is useful after so many festivities to unload on such portraits to get rid of accumulated harmful substances. In addition, Buckwheat Porridge benefits from its other useful properties:
- immediately after switching to buckwheat, the process of depletion of excess fluid begins, which contributes to rapid weight loss;
- after 2-3 days, instead of liquid, greasy deposits begin to break and exclude;
- practically no hunger is felt because the porridge can be eaten indefinitely, while the body does not get additional carbohydrates with calories, but vitamins, trace elements, amino acids, natural fiber.
what a shame
Buckwheat mono-diet is categorically contraindicated:
- in the presence of gastrointestinal diseases;
- with diabetes mellitus;
- during pregnancy and lactation.
In such cases, you can resort to a less strict version of the buckwheat diet, which is balanced diet and contains a number of other healthy foods.
Low in calories
Reducing calorie intake to lose weight is the most common method of losing weight. However, reducing calorie levels to a minimum is extremely detrimental to health. In particular, the harm of low calorie diets becomes apparent when they continue for a long time for no apparent reason. The essence of most of these techniques is to consume no more than 800-1000 calories per day. At the same time, preference is given to diet products with low nutritional and energy value.
It is possible to talk about the benefits of a low calorie diet only if it is curative and prescribed by a doctor for medical reasons. Such a diet is recommended only in the presence of obesity with significant obesity, which leads to the development of serious complications. In these cases, reducing the calorie content helps to improve the condition of the patient, but this technique should only be followed until the normal weight is reached. Then you need to switch to a rational food system.
The second case where we can talk about the benefits of a low calorie diet is fasting days. A day of sensible fasting helps the body to cleanse itself, remove toxins, clear excess fluid and normalize its work. Prolonged fasting for the purpose of losing weight can greatly harm your health.
what a shame
Calorie restriction in the diet is not only due to insufficient energy supply, but also with more serious consequences:
- Vitamins and other useful substances start to get much worse, immunity deteriorates significantly;
- Fat deficiency leads to disruption of the processes of cell renewal and growth;
- due to the lack of the required amount of fatty acids, depressive states, attention deficit disorders, developing schizophrenia.
Reasonable weight loss is a lengthy process that is not urgently tolerated because dramatically lost pounds tend to return.
Drinking is considered one of the hardest because it implies a complete rejection of solid foods. You can only eat liquid foods and meals without restrictions. Everything that is drunk is appropriate - dairy or sour milk products, broth, any beverage, even sweet. Only soda is not recommended. Another requirement is that its duration should be exactly 30 days. As a result, you can achieve significant weight loss, but when we talk about the benefits, it is purely theoretical, as it is only described by supporters of the technique.
The authors of the drinking system of weight loss argue that such a diet has enough nutritional and energy value to cover the needs of the body, so that the discomfort can only be psychological. Also, purely theoretically it is promised:
- in the first stage - the cleaning of the hollow organs, which is evidenced by the appearance of secretions from the body and mucous membranes on the tongue;
- then the kidneys begin to cleanse the liver (dense organs), which is accompanied by unpleasant sensations in this area;
- the last stage takes place at the mobile level.
As a result, weight loss should be 15 kg, while the harm from the drinking diet will really be real, and not "promised".
what a shame
All the problems that can arise during or as a result of such weight loss are not so much due to the strict requirements of such a technique, but to its duration.
A fasting day can offer concrete health benefits, but a 30 day fast is stressful, leading to irreversible processes in the body.
With a wrong exit from such a nutritional system, the body may refuse to eat, which is associated with the development of anorexia.
The term "swelling with hunger" is a term for a medical pathology that is most pronounced on a drinking diet.
Of course, in a month of hunger strike it is quite possible to get rid of 15 kg of excess weight. But the benefits and harms of such a weight loss are absolutely incomparable as the health leaves him along with the weight.
The effect of losing weight on rice days is based on the cleansing of toxins and toxins due to the ability of rice to absorb all harmful substances and then take them out of the body. At the same time, complex carbohydrates contained in cereals provide energy for a long time, creating a feeling of fullness. Of all the options for the rice diet, the most effective ones are those based on the use of porridge from pre-cooked rice for breakfast, followed by 4 hours of abstinence while drinking and eating. This technique allows you to significantly lose weight and cleanse the whole body.
In addition to removing excess from the body, rice provides it with B vitamins and amino acids, which have a positive effect on the brain, the state of the nervous system and its appearance. Additionally, rice diet allows:
- get rid of 10 extra pounds in a month;
- normalize metabolic processes;
- improve the work of the digestive tract.
However, not everything is so simple, because there are not only benefits, but also certain harm to the rice diet, if you follow a long time or break the rules.
what a shame
When performing a cleansing function, the rice washes not only harmful but also useful substances. In this case, the excretion of absolutely all salts makes it difficult for the heart muscle to work. Problems with the cardiovascular system, diabetes and kidney stones can also occur. To avoid such a result, it is not recommended to stick to the rice mono-diet for a long time as weight loss will be achieved at cost to cause irreparable damage in the body.
Diets can not only be classified by such fundamental parameters as duration, menu, severity of restrictions, their benefits and harm. Regardless of all that, the majority of methods for losing weight have one thing in common - they involve the use of certain natural products or common dishes. In addition, there are systems based on partial or complete replacement of food with specially formulated food products - cocktails.
Energy diet cocktails are characterized by the following properties:
- can replace or supplement the usual diet;
- allows you to control your daily calorie content;
- Help to get rid of extra pounds;
- supplies the body with proteins, vitamins, trace elements, amino acids;
- gives a charge of vivacity and activity.
These qualities are really useful, but there is nothing unique about them - they are all from a healthy healthy food.
The main advantage of cocktails is the simplicity of preparation, but it loses all meaning when we consider the rather high cost of such products.
what a shame
The benefits and harms of cocktails are widely discussed among experts and consumers of these products. Ultimately, it all depends on how rationally they are used, as well as whether their use makes sense.
The harm of cocktails can be if you use them for breakfast, lunch, dinner or even more often. Replacing a meal really helps to normalize weight. Even if the result alone depends on the correctness of the composition of the whole diet.
"Golden" rules for losing weight without harm
Competent disposal of Extra Pond is based on the observance of several important rules. The main principle is that losing weight should be harmless. This requires:
- Lose weight slowly - the rate of weight loss is not more than 4 kg per month, with more intense weight loss, obstructed and obvious health problems develop, the work of many organs and systems is disturbed, various diseases develop, chronic diseases are aggravated, and as a result the lost kilograms return quickly.
- To speed up the metabolic process - this can be done with the help of a properly composed diet or contribute products that activate metabolic processes, for example apple cider vinegar, which is drunk before meals by diluting a tablespoon in a glass of water.
- Drink plenty of fluids - Water also speeds up the metabolic process, and also promotes the active breakdown of fats, reduces hunger.
- Eliminate strict diets - too strict restrictions are only allowed for fasting days.
In addition to these rules, there are requirements without which no method of losing weight is effective:
- the caloric content of the diet should be calculated according to the required minimum of calories, taking into account individual characteristics and lifestyle;
- in the menu the balance of proteins, fats, carbohydrates must be observed;
- the basis of the diet should be your favorite or at least acceptable foods, otherwise losing weight will be uncomfortable and ineffective;
- You can not set unattainable goals for yourself - reducing weight indicators should take into account the specifics of physiology, constitution, age and other individual parameters;
- it is imperative to monitor the health condition, in case of a sharp deterioration of health it is necessary to lose weight and consult a doctor.
In addition, it is not recommended to start and end the diet abruptly. It is necessary to prepare for this process physically and mentally. Losing weight can by no means be achieved - it should in itself improve health and prolong life.